With Blogger.com

Monday, February 11, 2013

Advanced


Click the 'Advanced link'. Lets get started! click on the 'Page Text' I choose the font called "Crafty Girl" color=#aeaeae a gray, from the 1st row of colors, "Colors from this template.

This is your blog post text color.

I also choose 'Cherry Cream Soda for the Blog Title, 80px.( 60px is the default, but 80px made it larger. and the rose shade of color #bc3636

Date Header, I chose the 'Coming Soon' font, B I 16px gray #aeaeae color.

Links, I am firm believer in blue links where possible, and having the 'Gadget links' the same colors of blue, so as not to confuse the reader.

Blog Title, you get to select a font, as well as a color. I choose 'Slackey' for the font, and the same pink color for the Title.

Tabs Text, this is the color of your post text.

Tabs Background, my black, Selected color, by defult = red, and I left it so. Seperator color black, also left it.

Date Header= white, left it so.

Post was default gray, I choose pink color "#e06666"

Gadgets; here's an oppertunity to cordinate the gadget colors to go with the Blog, for instance the gadget 'Translater'

Footer and Footer links, its up to you!

Add CSS; here's where you can really SCR#%W UP, but if you do, click back to blogger on right, click template, if not already there, click customize again, look on the gray bar, about the bottom middle, see
"You've customized this template." (in blue) "Remove Customizations",

Ta Dah! back to square one!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment